If you are interested in joining our club the following is what is required of new applicants:
1) Attend, at minimum, 2 meetings prior to the voting.
~ If you reside outside of King, Snohomish, Pierce, Island, Kitsap, Thurston, and Mason Counties and the Eastern portion of Jefferson County from the designated meeting location please discuss this with the membership committee.
2) Attend one major function prior to being voted in (AKC dog show, specialty, GDCWW event (club meetings excluded)
3) You are encouraged to volunteer and attend at least one GDCWW event per year.
4) Show an active interest in: the breed, welfare, care and future of the Great Dane breed.
5) Have at least 2 sponsors (members in good standing from different families) willing to sign for you and have known you for at least 3 months.
6) Invite both sponsors to visit your home and meet your dogs.
~ If you reside outside of King, Snohomish, Pierce, Island, Kitsap, Thurston, and Mason Counties and the Eastern portion of Jefferson County you may submit a breeder referral from a breeder in good standing who can validate for one of your sponsors that you have an active interest in this breed and the future of this breed.
~ The sponsor who does not visit your home must be willing to sign on behalf of the breeder referral. We recommend you get your sponsor and breeder in touch with each other.
After your membership application is received, your membership will not be voted upon until you, have been published at least 1 time and you have completed tasks above. Your membership will be voted upon thereafter.
The Membership Application can be found here.
The Constitution and Bylaws can be found here.
If you are a current member and would like to pay your annual dues with PayPal you can do so here.